It has been recently determined that sterilisation alone is not sufficient to avoid cross infection, and the risk posed to health workers manually scrubbing or rinsing surgical instruments prior to sterilisation is not acceptable in preventing the spread of AIDS and hepatitis. Soniclean immediately addressed this need with the ultrasonic irrigator washer, a fully automatic machine utilising ultrasonics, spray rinse cleaning, lifter capability the optional Machine Reporting System.
Soniclean has developed the Ultrasonic Washer with Rinse, Automatic Lifter and Irrigator options for the CSSD’s that require a larger throughput of surgical instruments and heavier loads. The Ultrasonic Washer is designed in a modular form that can be easily configured from a single to a multi tank operation incorporating ultrasonics, rinsing and drying. The ultrasonic washers also come with complete Machine Recording Systems (MRS) that record and check the performance parameters and provides a printout of the essential details with a pass or fail record. Digital power New digital power of adaptive Pulse Swept Power achieves optimum cleaning, reaching those difficult and hidden recesses within the surgical instruments. The power levels and other cleaning parameters are fully programmable from the machines touch keypad. Instrument reprocessing system Developed as a truly modular system for multiple integrated ultrasonic cleaning processes for surgical instrument reprocessing. The machines capability extends to the ultrasonic cleaning, irrigation and rinsing of surgical instruments prior to sterilisation. Environmental and future-proof strategy Soniclean’s Ultrasonic Washers are designed to use a minimum amount of cleaning chemicals, water and energy thereby reducing waste. The future proof design enables various hardware and software features to be upgradeable and eliminates built-in obsolescence. Machine validation The Machine Reporting System records and validates the cleaning process proving a permanent and printable record. This stored data can also be used for fault finding diagnostics when verifying the operation of the machine or to locate and isolate any problem. The parameters of the machine and the wash cycles are re–programmable to suit customer requirements. TGA Registration Class 1 Certification ARTG # 104498. The machines are manufactured and tested in accordance with the requirements of: AS 2773, AS 4187 and HTM 2030.
Features, options and specifications
- Vertical single / multiple chamber configuration
- With or without auto lifter Options with rinse, dry
- With or without cannulated irrigation
- Customisation for clean and dirty rooms instrument reprocessing
- LAN or laptop connection, print or internet reporting Optional diagnostics for performance analysis on machine and environmental conditions
- Auto lifter mechanism Keypad programmable
- Auto fill and drain Machine Reporting System for data validation
- Auto detergent dispenser Upgradeable hardware and software modules
- Auto decontamination of tank, drainage and plumbing system
- Preventative maintenance with easy servicing sub-assembly replacement
- English (PDF, 343K)
- English (PDF, 815K)
- Soniclean Industrial Product Brochure (PDF, 394K)